Bosch Take Away Deal
The Bosch Take away offer applies to a several of our latest devices. If you purchase one of these items between 10th February 2021 and 9th March 2021 you can claim a reward from Bosch.
The full terms and the claim form are available here
You can claim up to £150 which is available as an E-voucher for Just Eat or as a pre-paid Mastercard.
|WIW28301GB||Built in Washing Machine||£70|
Extract from Bosch Choice Terms and Conditions 10.02.21 - 09.03.21_Updated 08.01.21
Bosch Choice Promotion – 10th February 2021 – 9th March 2021 Terms & Conditions
1. The Bosch Choice Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of a gift of up to £150 (the “Gift”) to purchasers on purchases of selected Bosch Laundry, Ovens, Hobs, Hoods and Refrigeration models. Claims are valid for purchases made between 10th February 2021 and 9th March 2021 and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim 30 days after purchase and by 30th April 2021. Consumers can register their claim when the product is purchased, however this claim will not be validated before 30 days after purchase date. Please note that Purchasers will be able to choose their Gift during the redemption process and that the Gift will be in the form of either:
a. A prepaid Mastercard® which can be redeemed either as a physical or virtual card, or
b. An e-gift code to redeem on takeaway meals at www.just-eat.co.uk.
2. No other offers can be claimed in conjunction with the Bosch Choice Promotion.
3. This is a consumer only promotion and full details of the ‘Gift’ breakdown are available at www.bosch-home.co.uk/choice-promotion.
4. The Bosch Choice Promotion only applies to purchases of the following Bosch appliances with the corresponding value of prepaid Mastercard® or Gift value: Model Number Description Prepaid Mastercard® Values Just Eat Value Laundry
5. Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products are excluded from the Promotion.
6. All appliances purchased on a trade or contract basis (i.e. non consumer purchases) are excluded from the Promotion.
7. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland only, excluding employees of the Promoter and employees and close family members of retailers.
8. The Promotion, which starts on 10.02.21 and runs until 09.03.21, only applies to purchases made on or between these dates. The Promoter must receive a completed and valid claim 30 days after purchase and by 30.04.21. Consumers can register their claim when the product is purchased, however this claim will not be validated before 30 days after purchase date.
9. The Promotion is offered via participating retailers only and only participating retailers will have the official advertising literature.
10. How to Claim:
a. In order to claim the Gift, claimants must fully complete the online claim form (including full Receipt, ENR number and full address). The online claim form is available on www.bosch-home.co.uk/choice-promotion. A
Bosch Choice Terms and Conditions 10.02.21 - 09.03.21_Updated 08.01.21 | 4
claim form can also be downloaded from www.bosch-home.co.uk/choice-promotion and submitted by post to Bosch Choice Promotion, 2nd Floor, 20 Timothys Bridge Road, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9BF, UK.
b. Claims must be received by the Promoter no later than midnight on the 30th April 2021 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
c. If an ENR number cannot be provided at the time of the claim because the appliance has not been delivered by 30.04.21, please state when the delivery is expected and complete the claim after delivery has taken place and before 30.05.21.
d. A copy of original purchase receipts must be provided for claim forms. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can call the helpline 0808 234 1639.
11. Claims are posted at claimants risk and proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which are, in their opinion, fraudulent or invalid.
13. The Gift will not be paid in the event that the product purchased is returned to the relevant retailer.
14. Claims on purchases made on Amazon and supplied by a third party will not be accepted. Only claims for products supplied directly by Amazon will be accepted through Amazon purchases.
15. Claimants should allow up to:
a. 30 days from date of claim approval for receipt of the redemption email and code allowing you to select either a physical or virtual prepaid Mastercard®.
b. 30 days for the email containing the Just Eat e-gift to be sent, from the date of the Promoter’s confirmation of claim approval.
16. E-gifts can only be claimed when a valid email address is provided on the claim form. Any online claims will require an email address to be entered before submitting a claim for an e-gift. If a postal claim form is received for an e-gift and a valid email address is not present, the customer will receive a pre-paid Mastercard of the same value.
17. Once claim approval has been confirmed by the promoter, you will be sent an email to access your prepaid Mastercard® redemption code within 30 days. Once received, you will have 90 days from the date on this email to redeem your code. If you do not redeem your code selecting your preferred choice of Mastercard® within this 90 day period, the link will expire and you will no longer be eligible for the Gift. For Just Eat e-codes, you will be sent your redemption code within 30 days of the claim being approved. To redeem, simply visit www.just-eat.co.uk and either login to your account or sign up for an account. Select ‘Redeem a Gift Card’ from the menu at the top right of the screen and enter in your case sensitive code in the ‘Add Credit’ box and click OK. Please note that all gift card redemptions must be done on the Just Eat website; you currently cannot do this on the Just Eat app.
18. Both the prepaid Mastercard® and Just Eat codes are valid for 1 year after redemption. Please pay close attention to your individual expiry date. All available funds must be redeemed by this date. If not redeemed the funds will be lost and cannot be reinstated.
19. Where the Just Eat e-code may become unavailable the promoter reserves the right to substitute it for the Mastercard® value.
20. Mastercard® is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard® International Incorporated. Cards provided to EEA residents are issued by Transact Payments Malta Limited and cards provided to UK residents are issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant to licences by Mastercard® International. Transact Payments Malta Limited is duly authorised and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority as a Financial Institution under the Financial Institution Act 1994. Registration number C 91879. Transact Payments Limited is authorised and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission.
21. All claim forms and copy purchase order receipts, once received by the Promoter, will become its property and will not be returned to claimants therefore please ensure you keep a copy. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
22. By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Bosch Choice Terms and Conditions 10.02.21 - 09.03.21_Updated 08.01.21 | 5
23. In the unlikely event that a claimant is unhappy with their Bosch appliance and wishes to return it for a full refund, such refund is conditional upon return of the Gift i.e. the prepaid Mastercard® or e-gift code.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the terms of this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
25. All correspondence should be sent to Bosch Choice Promotion, 2nd Floor, 20 Timothys Bridge Road, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9BF UK.
26. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
27. The Promoter is Bosch Home Appliances, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no.01844007, whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT, UK.
28. This Promotion is carried out and facilitated by 360insights on behalf of the Promoter.