Bosch PUG61RAA5B 59.2cm Induction Hob - Black
- Additional InformationFrameless design will add a contemporary touch to your kitchen, Power of 3rd heating element (kW in boost): 3.1 kW
- Auto Shut-OffYes
- Colour GroupBlack
- Control positionFront
- Control TypeTouch Control
- Cooking Element 1 PowerBack Left - 1.8 kW
- Cooking Element 2 PowerFront Left - 1.4 kW
- Cooking Element 3 PowerBack Right - 1.4 kW
- Cooking Element 4 PowerFront Right - 1.8 kW
- Cooking Element TypeInduction
- Depth52.2 cm
- Features4 Zones, Touch Controls, Automatic Safety Shut Off, Residual Heat Indicator
- Free Local Delivery *Yes
- Height5.1 cm
- Hob Zones4
- Mains PlugYes
- MaterialGlass Ceramic
- Number of Cooking Elements4
- Number of hob zones4
- Product Category GroupWhite Goods
- Residual Heat IndicatorYes
- Shipping Depth60.8 cm
- Shipping Height12.6 cm
- Shipping Width75.3 cm
- Weight10.1 kg
- Width (cm)59.2
- Manufacturer Guarantee2 years
This Bosch stove will enable quick and energy-efficient cooking. It uses induction technology. No energy is lost when the hob is turned on since all the heat is directed to the pan's base. Making household favourites will be easier than ever.
To produce the ideal food, the PUG61RAA5B offers four cooking zones with varying power levels:
- Back Left - 1.8kW
- Front Left - 1.4 kW
- Back Right - 1.4 kW
- Front Right - 1.8 kW
Use the Power Boost feature to cook food more quickly. With this enhanced power level setting, you may increase power by up to 50% over the highest standard level, enabling quick and flexible heating—perfect for quickly boiling pasta water. In addition, when you choose QuickStart, the hob will choose the proper heating zone for your pan when it is turned on.
You will have the option to install this model in your kitchen without the requirement for hard wiring because the PUG61RAA5B is made to operate off a typical 13 amp socket. For people who only sometimes use it or for homes that simply require a basic induction stove, this is the best option.
Bosch has added functionality to the elegant design. The black ceramic glass has a perfect appearance and is simple to clean. All that is required is a fast clean with a warm towel because there are no exposed buttons or dials. Additionally, this stove's front touch controls are electronic, so using TouchSelect simply involves a tap of the finger to change the temperature.
For enhanced security, this appliance also includes a number of safety features. When the surface is still too hot to touch, a residual heat indicator will alert you to the situation. The hob will turn itself off automatically if it is not used for a specified amount of time. Additionally, the child lock feature will prevent stray hands from changing the hob's settings or controls.